How do I sign up for Athlete’s Journey ?
Follow the steps below to set up a new user account:
- Log into www.athletesjourney.com
- Click “Sign Up” tab at top right of site
- Fill out form and complete payment section
- Once complete you will be taken to the main page of your new account
How does the Athlete’s Journey website work ?
After setting up a new user you will be taken to the User Dashboard. Once at the dashboard there are a variety of options for you to explore. We recommend you start with the following items:
Add your children
Children can be added by clicking the Family Tab. Although the parent user sets up the child and can control their teams and events, the parent cannot upload media to the child’s account unless they are signed in as them. More detail regarding this can be found under “Uploading media to child accounts”.
- To add children, click the Family Tab on lefthand side of dashboard
- Click on “Add Child” tab and fill out information required.
- Each child will need their own email.
- You will then select a payment plan for the child.
- Once complete you will be sent to the child’s dashboard.
- To switch back to the parent user, click the drop down under the “User Name” on top right and select return to parent.
You can either create your own teams or can request to join another team. Whoever creates the Team is the Team Administrator. The TA is the only one who can add new team members or add new Events for the team. They are also able to remove team members if needed.
To create a new team:
- From Dashboard click on Teams Tab.
- You will see your existing teams listed.
- Click on ‘Add New Team” button.
- Fill out the info required. Ensure all red asterisk fields are filled out.
- You can send invitations to add new users to the team by searching for them.
To Join a Team: